Legal notice

Access to justice

If you as a consumer want to complain about your purchase, you should contact Lene Frantzen If we are unable to find a solution, you can send a complaint to:

Centre for Complaints Resolution
Nævnenes Hus
Toldboden 2
8800 Viborg

If you reside in an EU country other than Denmark, you can complain to the EU Commission's online complaints portal here -